2013年10月29日星期二

Nebraska I was continuing in a wheatfield with Fifa 14 Coins

Valentine, Nebraska I was continuing in a wheatfield with Fifa 14 Coins wind gusts ecpsing 60mph, witnessing ghtning strikesevery few seconds, audition the boom of barrage -- all while standingin foreground of an 18km-high mesocyclone. I could not beeve what Iwas seeing; it was unke annihilation I've anytime credible afore in myfe. I bethink arbor to anyone continuing next to me and saying,'what the fuck... you accept to be badinage me'."

Dobrowner kens the acquaintance to an acute action and,although shots are about taken at a safe distance, theunpredictable accountable can get a ttle abutting for abundance onoccasion.On 19 July 2010, in Moorcroft, Wyoming, Dobrowner and his teamhad been afterward a storm for three hours.

"When we assuredly got in foreground of it we activate ourselves standingin a acreage cat-and-mouse for the abutting storm to arise into view. Allof a abrupt this monster storm billow started advancing over the hillstowards us at about 40mph. At aboriginal I was abashed at its beauty,but it became apprenticed credible that I didn't accept abundant time toshoot as tennis brawl sized barrage had started falng."As he credibility out, sometimes the storm ends up block you.

没有评论:

发表评论